"Crypto is Dead." That's the first thing you read in the paper this morning. A goldfinger attack has crippled the world economy. For a month, the old physical currency will be put back in place. As a notaphilist, open your bank and use your expertise to determine the genuine from the fake bills.
Crypto Is Dead was born from the desire to challenge themselves. Following the release of Don't Forget Me, their first game, which was also a challenge, the studio wanted to try their hand at self-publishing and producing a procedural game on a short production cycle. To release an attractive, visually beautiful game in a calm yet stressful universe... In short, the perfect ingredients for an exciting challenge.
- Jazzy Soundtrack
- Beautiful Pixel Art
- Procedurally generated bills
- Inspired by Papers, Please
There are currently no trailers available for Crypto Is Dead. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Crypto Is Dead. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
About The Moon Pirates
- We are some pirates lost on the moon. And we make games !
- More information
- More information on The Moon Pirates, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Crypto Is Dead Credits
- Robin 'Biggs' FAU
- Game Design, Narrative Design, Sound Design, Music
- Mélanie POURIN
- Pixel Artist, Environement
- Guillaume THOMAS
- Pixel Artist, Character Design, Animation
- Benjamin HUET