dont_forget_me is a narrative pixel art investigation game set in a "cyberpunk noir" universe. You play Fran, a young woman with amnesia who works in a memory clinic alongside Bernard, a copyist. One day, the arrival of a member of the "Forgotten", named Ederel, will lead you on a quest that will confront you with others and yourself. The game features several engaging characters, whose secrets will have to be unlocks by the player . Gameplay phases alternate text-based and point-and-click investigation directly into patients' memories.
At first, developed as a hobby, the game slowly drifted into a professional and commercial project. The desire to tell a story and reach a higher level of quality.
- A beautiful pixel art in 240p!
- Impacting dialogues
- Fascinating characters
- A living world
- An Ost mixing black jazz and synthwave
- Possibility to explore your patients’ memories in an evolutionary way
- Dark secrets deeply buried...
There are currently no trailers available for dont_forget_me. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for dont_forget_me. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
About The Moon Pirates
- We are some pirates lost on the moon. And we make games !
- More information
- More information on The Moon Pirates, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Robin 'Biggs' FAU
- Game Design, Narrative Design
- Mélanie POURIN
- Pixel Artist, Environement
- Guillaume THOMAS
- Pixel Artist, Character Design, Animation
- Benjamin HUET
- Aurélien MONTERO
- Sound design, Music